JaNa Craig Is Joining ‘The Traitors,’ and Rob Rausch Already Knows Why She’ll Be One to Watch

JaNa Craig Is Joining ‘The Traitors,’ and Rob Rausch Already Knows Why She’ll Be One to Watch

Getty Images Key Points Rob Rausch won The Traitors season 4 after Love Island , and his fellow islander JaNa Craig is joining the competition next season. JaNa previously praised Rob’s intelligence and strategic gameplay before his Traitors victory. Rob recently reacted to JaNa’s Traitors casting and revealed how he thinks she’ll do in the competition. Rob Rausch went from crashing out in the Love Island USA Villa to swindling a bunch of celebs in Alan Cumming’s Scottish castle on The Traitors , and now, he’s passing the torch to his fellow islander JaNa Craig.

During an interview with UsWeekly published on October 8, the season 4 winner revealed why he’s ready to cheer on JaNa as she enters the competition.

“She’s gonna win,” he shared, adding that the fan-favorite PPG member could succeed as either a Faithful or a Traitor.

He continued, “She’s very kind, but she’s really good at keeping track of people and keeping tabs on people, and I think she would be an asset to the Faithfuls. Just, you know, taking note on people’s actions and just keeping people accountable. That’s something that she’s really good at is just noticing behavior, and I think that’s massive for the Faithfuls. But also could be useful as a Traitor too.”

He’s not wrong. After all, NayNay gave fans one of the most iconic moments in Love Island history when she pulled out pages of receipts during the Season 6 reunion. Who could forget this diva?

If she was doing all this for one night, imagine what our girl can do week after week at the roundtable!

JaNa also dropped kind words about Rob before he competed—and eventually won the $220,800 prize pot—on the Peacock reality series.

“I’m so proud of him for taking that risk,” she told Parade back in 2025. “But I think he’s gonna do really good. Rob is really, really smart. People will underestimate him; he’s better than you think. I think it’s gonna be really good. I’m really, really excited for that.”

Similarly, I’m already seated for JaNa—and all the other reality TV vets joining her—on season 6 of The Traitors. It can’t come soon enough!

Fancy a Scroll Through Maura’s Dating History?

Your ‘Traitors: New Blood’ Elimination Tracker

Time to Meet Rob Rausch’s Girlfriend, Chloe Chen

Colton Addresses Cassie Randolph Stalking Scandal

When Do 'The Traitors' Winners Get Their Money?

Murders and Banishments on ‘The Traitors’ Season 4


Source: Entertainment

Post a Comment

0 Comments